Caught in a blog hop net- I'm required to answer several questions.
1. WHAT IS THE WORKING TITLE OF YOUR BOOK? Jumping in Puddles
2. WHERE DID THE IDEA COME FROM FOR YOUR BOOK? A series on British TV called Country House Rescue - where a guy goes round to crumbling stately homes and comes up with plans to save them.
3. WHAT GENRE DOES YOUR BOOK FALL UNDER? Erotic romance with humor!
4. WHICH ACTORS WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PLAY YOUR CHARACTERS IN A MOVIE RENDITION?
5. WHAT IS THE ONE-SENTENCE SYNOPSIS OF YOUR BOOK? A selfless rain-dancing faery wants to make a tormented dark lord of manor smile again - oh and clear her family's name for a theft they didn't commit.
6. WILL YOUR BOOK BE SELF-PUBLISHED OR REPRESENTED BY AN AGENCY? Will be published by Loose-Id, though I don't know when.
7. HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO WRITE THE FIRST DRAFT OF YOUR MANUSCRIPT? 4 months
8. WHAT OTHER BOOKS WOULD YOU COMPARE THIS STORY TO WITHIN YOUR GENRE?
It's like all my others! LOL
9. WHO OR WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO WRITE THIS BOOK? A vision of the hero.
10. WHAT ELSE ABOUT YOUR BOOK MIGHT PIQUE THE READER’S INTEREST? Humor. Sex. A plot!
Choose the next 5 victims? They might duck in time or they might not
Chrystalla Toma http://chrystallathoma.wordpress.com/
Jessica Subject http://www.markofthestars.com/wp/