Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Or Happy Holidays! Some pictures to celebrate the season!

This is the roof of our orangery! A visit from Jack Frost.


And again - it was so pretty!


A tree in Highlands Park - in Dallas


I wish this was my house - this is also in Highlands Park.


The lights were stunning.


Son's apartment in Dallas - Charlotte and Winnie ready for Santa!


Thank you to all my readers! Thank you to all my reviewers - even if you didn't like my books - I appreciate your comments (most of them!) and a huge thank you to my beta readers - Arlene, Pam, Rita, Laurie, Dawn, Bob, Paul. I hope I've not missed anyone out! 

2 comments:

Yolanda Renée said...

Merry Christmas, Barbara!

Thanks for Sharing!

Barbara Elsborg said...

Thank you, Yolanda. Merry Christmas to you too!