Saturday, April 17, 2010

Anna in the Middle - out in print.


I was delighted to hear that Anna in the Middle has been issued in print. There is nothing quite like the feel of having a paperback copy of a book you've written in your hands and it will soon join the others on my bookshelf.

Anna is in the middle of a mess.

She’s being stalked by a manipulative guy who’s about to marry her sister and has everyone convinced Anna is jealous. Her luck changes when she meets tall, dark and gorgeous Jax. But after a steamy night of sex, Anna discovers something that makes her think he's married.

Jax is in the middle of a dilemma.

He's torn between the man he loves and a woman he’s just met. Tracking her down means risking what he already has. Jax is desperate to find her, but will she understand what he’ll have to tell her?

Will is in the middle of heartache.

He knows Jax loves him, though he’s never said it. He also knows Jax has found a woman. Torn between being a good friend and Jax's lover, Will’s not sure their relationship will survive. The only way to find out is to locate Anna for Jax. But when Will finds her, he discovers the reason Jax has fallen so hard.

2 comments:

Arlene said...

My copy's on its way, yippee. This means three and counting in hard copy, and so much fun to reread on my screen. I hope, pray, demand that you never run out of stories to keep my life interesting, my friend.

Barbara Elsborg said...

Thanks, Arlene. With this volcanic ash grounding flights - it will be awhile before I get my copies!!