Thursday, December 2, 2010

BDSM

I can't quite get my head around BDSM. I've slotted little bits of it into some of my stories - Fight to Remember - for a start where a demon takes pleasure in inflicting pain on Keir, one of my heroes, though he is not a willing participant, but I'm not keen on reading a whole book with a D/s theme, especially if it's a male Dom with a female sub. It's just not something that appeals to me. However, for my latest story, I need to use a D/s scene to show the hero's problems and after doing some research I now have a horror of someone checking my browsing history. Who knew there was so much information about different types of whips and knives and how to use them? List after list of the most horrible types of torture - in my opinion. But then I'm speaking as a pain wimp. I am most definitely not a pain slut. See - there are two expressions I didn't know before. I'm keeping quiet about the rest but I'll never look at lobsters in the same way again.

No comments: