Monday, February 7, 2011

Indecision

What to write next?
A story using the character of Adam from the soon to be released -Catch a Falling Star?
A story called - Hey, Dude - about an uptight English guy called Jasper and a cowboy?
A paranormal story about a strange village and what happens to a woman who arrives there and can't leave?
A sci ri romance that I dreamt up last night where a woman wonders whether to believe her senile mother?

I told myself I'd do the first but I find myself writing the second though I'm tempted by the fourth. I wonder if I can write them all at one go!!
I'm a multi-tasking kind of person. The sort who can't watch TV without doing something else at the same time. The sort who reads at least three books at the same time - well not quite but you know what I mean. I swim and plot books at the same time. Cook meals for two days at the same time.
But I can't - or haven't been able to write more than one book at a time. Maybe its time to try!

2 comments:

L. A. Green said...

Science Fiction Romance!!!!!!

Then Cowboy. You know you've gotta write a Cowboy Romance someday. :)

Arlene said...

It may be a bit of a challenge to keep details straight, but I'm confident, 100%, with your mastery of weaving plots you can work on more than one novel at a time. So, a jet setting single, inconsiderent bastard, a hot cowboy, trapped woman, romance in the stars, I'd love to read them all. At the same time. ASAP.