I've been awarded a stylish blogger award by www.spacefreighters.blogspot.com and need to tell you seven things about me
1. I once boarded a bus dressed as a bumble bee with a pair of my husband's checkered shorts on my head.
2. The next day, I went to another fancy dress party - on the bus dressed as Darth Vader in my long navy blue dressing gown, complete with light saber - and I asked for my ticket in the breathy voice.
3. No one invites me to parties any more.
4. I fell down a drain at school when I was taking a forbidden short cut on a cross country run and because I broke the drain cover I had to confess to the very strict headmaster.
5. I nearly drowned my baby son in a swimming pool after I stupidly followed - how to teach your baby to swim - guidelines that involved pushing him under. Eek
6. When I'm on vacation, I can read three books a day.
7. I hate milk with a passion. I can't boil it without heaving!