Sunday, December 30, 2012

Surprise parcel


My next door neighbour just came round with a parcel and inside was.....



Print copies of my first MM book, Cowboys Down. I just love this cover. It's one of my favourites.
Cowboys Down has had some great and not so great reviews. It's funny how parts of it some people love, others dislike intensely. I thought the little asides at the end of the chapters were funny but not everyone agreed. 
It's one of the very few books I've written where I've set part of the action in America. Chosen is set in the US and so is  The Princess and the Prepper, and also Just What She Wants but mostly I stick to the UK. I've been to Wyoming where Cowboys Down is set. A beautiful state! Fantastic views but I was allergic to the wild flowers there and both daughter and I were sick. We almost had to fly early to our next destination but luckily found a pharmacist who suggested a different antihistamine tablet. So we got to see Yellowstone and bison and deer and geysers. Wonderful. 



No comments: