Friday, October 1, 2010

The Small Print - Out Today!!!!!


This is my first vampire-werewolf paranormal for Ellora's Cave. It's a menage, MFM, with alpha male wolf and an uptight vamp and a - something else. It's a mystery WHAT the female lead actually is. It was a mystery to me too until half way through when I decided what she should be. I do wish I could plan things out - still, it makes life fun.
the link

http://www.jasminejade.com/p-8634-the-small-print.aspx

THE SMALL PRINT

I’m in trouble.

Matty suddenly finds herself back in her childhood home, naked and alone, with no clue how she came to be there. When her greedy uncle sells Milford Hall from under her, Matty hides in the attic.

The woman is trouble.

Vampire historian, Turner, has long had his eye on Milford Hall and there is no price he won’t pay to own it. He doesn’t expect to find an aggravating female living in his attic insisting she has a right to be there. The small print in the contract backs her up but Turner is determined to maintain his privacy. Doesn’t matter she’s the hottest thing he’s seen for years— in order to protect her from his mistakes, Matty has to go.

I eat trouble for dinner

After a self-imposed twenty year absence from Turner, werewolf Catch arrives to put the past right and save his former lover from circling enemies. But one kiss from Matty and Catch has more than Turner to worry about. Neither boy wants to share their new toy.

1 comment:

Arlene said...

I'm seriously looking forward to reading this one again. And again.