Friday, January 27, 2012

Leibster blog award



Huh - I'm supposed to thank the person who gave me the award. Thanks, Arlene!! So what else do I get? Champagne? Flowers? Chocolates?
What do you mean NOTHING!!
Just so you can see what a friend this is - here's a link to the wretch's website.


http://arlenewebb.blogspot.com/

She's actually been a fantastic friend to me and I wouldn't be where I am today without her. And where I am is shivering in a cold room, chained to my laptop. Not even a cup of coffee at my side.

AND I have to pay this thing on. Five more suckers- oops - friends.

Oh darn it, I don't have any. Arlene nicked them all.

2 comments:

Arlene said...

I knew I could count on you to admit a friendship, and then help stall a blog award in its tracks!!!

Barbara Elsborg said...

hee hee