Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A taste of what's to come -7th Feb





Less than a week to go before my two guys explode onto the world. I've had a few strange looks when I say I've written a totally MM book. Guys like to fantasize about two women getting down and dirty, so why shouldn't women like the idea of two men doing the same? It comes as a great surprise to most people that the biggest readers of MM books are women.
Not for everyone I know, but I really enjoyed writing this one.


http://store.samhainpublishing.com/cowboys-down-p-6636.html

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Five days and counting!!!
The flaws and growth of a pair of guys who come to love each other so perfectly, makes Cowboys Down a book to treasure as much, if not more so, than the menages and male-female stories you've written.

Barbara Elsborg said...

Thanks, Arlene!